PGIF Global Diversified Income Fund - D Class Inc Plus Units (USD) New
- The investment objective of the Fund is to provide income. Investors should be aware that there is no guarantee that the Fund will achieve its investment objective.
- Investment involves risk. There is no assurance on investment returns and you may not get back the amount originally invested.
- The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in this Fund unless the intermediary who sells it to you has advised you that it is suitable for you and explained how it is consistent with your investment objectives.
- You should not invest solely in reliance on this website alone. You should read the Summary Prospectus and the Product Key Facts Statement of the Fund (particularly the risk factors) carefully before investing.
- In relation to D Class Income Plus Units of the Fund, the dividends distributed by the Fund may be paid out of the capital of the Fund, resulting in an increase in distributable income for the payment of dividends by the Fund and an immediate reduction of the net asset value per unit of the Fund. Payment of dividends out of capital amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment. Dividend is not guaranteed.
Valuation Date (DD/MM/YYYY)
^ The unit price of the fund is calculated on net asset value.
The investment objective of the Fund is to provide income.
The Fund seeks to achieve the investment objective by investing the majority of its assets (i.e. at least 70% of the Fund's Net Asset Value) in debt, equity, and hybrid securities. Hybrid securities are securities with features of both debt and equity securities. Typically, the Fund’s indicative allocation is to invest 0% to 85% of its Net Asset Value in equity securities and 0% to 90% of its Net Asset Value in fixed and floating debt securities which may or may not be of investment grade quality or unrated. The foregoing may change in light of the prevailing market conditions and according to the Adviser / Sub-Adviser’s strategic and tactical asset allocation views, taking into consideration factors such as liquidity, costs, timing of execution, macroeconomic environment, expected yields and total returns, relative attractiveness of individual securities and issuers available in the market, and the correlation between each asset class. For details please refer to KFS and Summary Prospectus.
Principal Global Investors Funds
PGIF Global Diversified Income Fund - D Class Inc Plus Units (USD)
USD31.8 million As of 28/02/2021
3 years annualized volatility1
Marc Dummer, Jessica Bush, Ben Rotenberg
Launch Date (DD/MM/YYYY)
Ongoing charges over a year2
1. The 3 Years Annualized Volatility shows the risk of a fund and is calculated as an annualized standard deviation based on the monthly rates of return of the Fund over the past three years. However, no data will be displayed if the period between the reporting date of the website and the inception date for the fund is less than 3 years.
2. As the unit class has not been launched for one year, the figure is an estimate only and represents estimated expenses chargeable to the relevant unit class expressed as a percentage over the estimated average net asset value of the relevant unit class. The actual figure may be different upon actual operation of the relevant unit class and may vary from year to year.
Cumulative Return (%)
|As of (DD/MM/YYYY)||1 Month||3 Months||Year To Date||1 Year||3 Years||5 Years||Since Inception|
Calendar Year Return (%)
As of (DD/MM/YYYY)
|As of (DD/MM/YYYY)||2020||2019||2018||2017||2016|
|Dividend Period End Date||Dividend per unit||Dividend paid out of net distributable income for the period||Dividend effectively paid out of capital|
Distributions of the D Class Income Plus Units and Hong Kong Dollar D Class Income Plus Units will be declared and paid monthly within 30 days of the end of each calendar month. Dividend, if declared, will be automatically re-invested unless cash distribution is applied for.
The dividends distributed by the Sub-Fund may be paid out of the capital of the Sub-Fund, resulting in an increase in distributable income for the payment of dividends by the Sub-Fund and an immediate reduction of the net asset value per unit of the Sub-Fund. Payment of dividends out of capital amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment.
Dividend, if declared, will be automatically re-invested unless cash distribution is applied for.
Net distributable income = "Gross income (other than any realised gain on sale of investments, unrealised gain on investments and foreign exchange gain)” less “total expenses incurred by fund"
Warning: Please note that a positive distribution yield does not imply a positive return. Investors should not make any investment decision solely based on information contained in the table above. You should read the relevant offering document (including the key facts statement) of the fund for further details including the risk factors.
Explanatory Memorandum / Summary Prospectus
Product Key Facts - Global Diversified Income Fund
Sales Flyer - Global Diversified Income Fund
Fund Fact Sheets - Global Diversified Income Fund - D Class Inc Plus Units (USD)
Dividend Records - Global Diversified Income Fund
Annual Report and Audited Financial Statements (For The Year Ended 30 September 2020)
Summary Prospectus - Fifth Addendum (24 February 2021)
Mutual Funds Product Range Brochure