Submitted by pgsuat on Thu, 08/20/2020 - 11:20

If you have attained the age of 65, you may present your identity card (or a copy of your identity card) and a completed Claim Form for Payment of Accrued Benefits to your scheme trustee to withdraw your accrued benefits. (Sources: MPFA Website)

Highlighted FAQ
Type of customer
FAQ Category Info