If I would like to transfer my accrued benefits from my ex-employer's MPF account to another MPF scheme, what should I do?

You should fill in a scheme member's request for fund transfer form and then submit it to your new scheme trustee or your new employer. The form can be obtained from your trustee and downloaded from MPFA website.