Submitted by pgsuat on Thu, 08/20/2020 - 23:19

Majority of the master trust schemes would offer TVC accounts. You can call MPFA hotline 2918 0102 or refer to Trustee Service Comparative Platform in the MPFA’s website ( to check the MPF schemes which offer TVC accounts from 1 April 2019.

Highlighted FAQ
Type of customer
FAQ Category Info