- Please read the relevant MPF Scheme Brochure before you complete the form.
- All forms should be duly completed in BLOCK LETTERS. Please note that any missing information may cause delay in processing.
- All forms must be checked and signed by either the employer / authorized officer with the Company Chop (if any) and/or the member (if applicable).
- Please initial beside the field where amendment is made.
- Please read the important notice on the form carefully before filling in the form.
- After completing the forms, please return to Principal Trust Company (Asia) Limited. (Address: 30/F, Millennium City 6, 392 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong)
- Please report to us as soon as possible if you find any inconsistency in the data or information on the statements.
Effective 1 April 2017 the default investment strategy ("DIS") has become the default investment option of the scheme in accordance with the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Ordinance, please use the new forms from 1 April 2017.
If you wish to transfer your accrued benefits from one MPF scheme to another, please be aware of how the transferred-in benefits will be invested. In general, the transferred-in benefits will be invested according to the default investment strategy ("DIS") if you have not given any investment instructions for the transferred-in benefits of the account to the new trustee. Please approach your new trustee to seek clarification, where necessary.
Members who are U.S. Persons (i.e. U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents) should read the member notices in relation to the U.S. Executive Order 13959 in the link below:
Tax Deductible Voluntary Contribution (TVC)
Special Voluntary Contribution (SVC)
Quick Guide (S800)
Principal MPF Mobile App (S800)
MPF Contribution Easy Guide (S800)
Hotline Service for Member (Smart & Simple Plan)
Hotline Service for Employer (Smart & Simple Plan)
Direct Connect Service - Application Form (S800)
Direct Connect Service - User Guide (S800)
Member Booklet (S800)
This site makes extensive use of Adobe® Acrobat® files. Adobe Acrobat can be downloaded free from www.adobe.com. Please note that this may take a short while to download.