Additional Important Information
1. A maximum of HK$60,000 is tax deductible under salaries tax and personal assessment per year.
2. A maximum of HK$18,000 is tax deductible under salaries tax, personal assessment and profits tax (for self-employed) per year.
3. The Employee Choice Arrangement (ECA) gives employees greater autonomy, allowing them to, once a year, opt to transfer the accrued benefits derived from the employee mandatory contributions in their contribution accounts to a scheme of their own choice.
4. Withdrawal of TVC accrued benefits must meet any of the following requirements: retirement (attaining the age of 65); early retirement (attaining the age of 60 and ceased all employment or self-employment with no intention of becoming employed or self-employed again); death; small balances; permanent departure from Hong Kong SAR; total incapacity; or terminal illness.
5. Please refer to relevant MPF scheme brochure.
6. AUM stands for Asset Under Management.