Principal MPF - Simple Plan
Important: If you are in doubt about the meaning or effect of the contents of this website, you should seek independent professional advice.
Important to note:
- You should consider your own risk tolerance level and financial circumstances before making any investment choices. When, in your selection of constituent funds, you are in doubt as to whether certain constituent fund is suitable for you (including whether it is consistent with your investment objectives), you should seek financial and/or professional advice and choose the constituent fund(s) most suitable for you taking into account your circumstances.
- The Principal – MPF Conservative Fund does not guarantee the repayment of capital. Fees and charges of a MPF conservative fund can be deducted from either: (i) the assets of the constituent fund; or (ii) members’ accounts by way of unit deduction. The Principal – MPF Conservative Fund uses method (i) and, therefore, unit prices/NAV/fund performance quoted have incorporated the impact of fees and charges.
- Please be reminded that in the event that you do not make any investment choices or if you submit an investment mandate which is invalid in the circumstances set out in the relevant scheme enrolment form, your contributions made and/or accrued benefits transferred into the Principal MPF – Simple Plan will be invested into the DIS as stated in section 3.3 (MPF default investment strategy (the “DIS”)) of the relevant MPF Scheme Brochure.
- You should consider your own risk tolerance level and financial circumstances before investing in the DIS. You should note that the DIS CFs may not be suitable for you, and there may be a risk mismatch between the DIS CFs and your risk profile (the resulting portfolio risk may be greater than your risk preference). You should seek financial and/or professional advice if you are in doubt as to whether the DIS is suitable for you, and make the investment decision most suitable for you taking into account your circumstances.
- You should note that the implementation of the DIS may have an impact on your MPF investments and accrued benefits. You should consult with the Trustee if you have doubts on how you are being affected.
- Investment involves risks. The value of the funds may go up or down. The past performance is not indicative of future performance. Your investment may suffer significant loss. There is no assurance on investment returns and you may not get back the amount originally invested.
- You should not invest in reliance on this website alone. You should read the MPF Scheme Brochures of the relevant Schemes for further details (including investment policy, risk factors, fee and charges of the constituent funds).