Special Business Arrangement Under COVID-19
In view of the latest pandemic situation and to minimize the risk of infection for customers and staff, we have made special arrangements for the following services until further notice. We are sorry for any inconvenience that may cause.
Office Hours: Monday to Friday (1pm - 4pm)
Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
We have placed a Collection Box for document and contribution submission.
You may submit your instruction via below method:
For S800 members
- Online Account (password is required to log in)
- Submit Change of Investment Form, please click here to download form, email to firstname.lastname@example.org after completion.
- Interactive Voice Response System (password is required to log in)
- Principal MPF Mobile App, please click here for more details.
For Smart Plan / Simple Plan members
Method to make contribution payment:
Make payment by Bill Payment Methods:
- Online Banking OR ATM (HSBC/ Hang Seng Bank)
- Cheque Deposit Machine (CQM) (HSBC only)
Prepare contribution data by following electronic format:
- Online Tool: “E-Contribution” (password is required for log-in online account)
- Excel file: MPF Calculator
- Other data output format generates from payroll system (pre-registration required)
- Complete electronic Remittance Statement (Please press the MPF scheme you join to download form: S800; Smart Plan / Simple Plan)
For (i), you may directly input contribution data in the online account. After submitting contribution payment information online , upload the Bill Payment Receipt online or email to email@example.com (S800) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Smart/Simple plan).
For (ii) or (iii) or (iv), you may upload the Bill Payment Receipt along with the contribution file online or email to email@example.com (S800) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Smart/Simple plan).
We hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy during this COVID-19 outbreak. Check out our website (https://www.principal.com.hk/) or log in to Principal Retirement Service Centre (https://members.principal.com.hk) for the latest updates.